Papo & Yo
Follow the tale of a young boy named Quico and his best friend, Monster, a big beast with razor-sharp teeth and an addiction to toxic frogs. When Monster eats a frog, he becomes dangerous to those around him. And yet, Quico is not afraid and decides to make the journey to find a cure to save his friend from addiction.
- Empathy – Through a unique mix of gameplay and interactive narrative, players explore the complex relationships between Quico, Monster, Lula and Alejandra
- A Magical World – a beautiful South American favela based in fantastical realism which highlights actual pieces by celebrity graffiti artists
- A Captivating Original Soundtrack – a soulful sound design created entirely from scratch by Venezuelan-born composer Brian D’Oliveira and La Hacienda Creative
- Environment-based Puzzle – explore and interact with a world full of whimsical surprises to progress in your journey
- A Personal Story – inspired by Creative Director Vander Caballero’s (Army of Two, Need For Speed, FIFA) tumultuous childhood.
- Platform: PC, Playstation
- Rating: Everyone 10+
- Type of game: Action / Adventure, Other
Minority is an established studio committed to cutting-edge VR game development. Since its founding in 2010 Minority has produced games for the PSVR, Google, Oculus, HTC, and Samsung VR platforms. Minority pioneered virtual reality gaming with Time Machine VR, a time-travel adventure game now ranked among Steam’s 30 top grossing VR titles. Minority followed its Time Machine success with three other VR titles: Time Machine: Monsters of the Sea, Cali, and The Other Room.