Follow the tale of a young boy named Quico and his best friend, Monster, a big beast with razor-sharp teeth and an addiction to toxic frogs. When Monster eats a frog, he becomes dangerous to those around him. And yet, Quico is not afraid and decides to make the journey to find a cure to save his friend from addiction.
– Empathy – Through a unique mix of gameplay and interactive narrative, players explore the complex relationships between Quico, Monster, Lula and Alejandra
– A Magical World – a beautiful South American favela based in fantastical realism which highlights actual pieces by celebrity graffiti artists
– A Captivating Original Soundtrack – a soulful sound design created entirely from scratch by Venezuelan-born composer Brian D’Oliveira and La Hacienda Creative
– Environment-based Puzzle – explore and interact with a world full of whimsical surprises to progress in your journey
– A Personal Story – inspired by Creative Director Vander Caballero’s (Army of Two, Need For Speed, FIFA) tumultuous childhood.
Left-Right: The Mansion is a little game about a boy, Billy, whose dog named Gigi ran away inside a big mansion. He must journey through this mysterious place, where he will have to find and remember the right path in order to find her. Every room will challenge him with a simple choice to make: left or right. Two doors, yet only one will make him go forward; the other one will bring him back to the beginning.
Left-Right is a memory game filled with strange creatures and scary bosses who will try to stop Billy from finding his dog. It is a pretty simple and fun 2D game inspired by the old NES classic games Punch Out and Contra, for which, even after all these years, we still remember the button sequences to avoid the punches or get 30 lives.
The human memory is a very fascinating thing, and Left-Right is here to test its limits. Will you be able to help Billy find Gigi? Or will she be trapped forever in this crazy mansion? Enjoy!
Spaceteam is a cooperative shouting game for phones and tablets.
Skateboard Party is back! This third edition of the popular sports franchise features professional skater Greg Lutzka. Skateboard Party 3 brings the thrill of skateboarding to your mobile device!
Hop on your board, learn new tricks and improve your skills in 8 completely unique locations.
Play with your friends using the online multiplayer mode or challenge skaters from all over the world on the leaderboards. Complete over 70 level objectives and achievements, gain experience and upgrade your favorite skater with the coolest gear. Customize your outfits, shoes, boards, trucks and wheels with licensed brands.